Wednesday, November 18, 2009

1 Corinthians 15:10

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me (KJV)

Then: The Corinthians could see that Paul didn't worry about his past. It happened, but he had God's forgiveness. Should the past keep him from following Christ and doing what is right? No way! If anything Paul works harder and suffers more for it than any of the others. He is so grateful to the Lord who rescued him. As individuals and as a church, the Corinthians can learn much from Paul.

Now: We need to be just as bold in accepting Christ's love as Paul was. Former attitudes and mistakes occur - but God's love stays true. He forgives us and expects continued service. We need to comply - without hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment